At Tees Valley Osteopaths we have an experienced and friendly team, working with you to ensure your health allows you to lead the life you want. Whether you are looking for pain relief, need preventative treatment, rehabilitation from injury or just looking to be more active or improving your general sense of wellbeing, we are here to help you achieve your goals.
Welcome to Tees Valley Osteopaths
Osteopathy is a system of diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions. It works with the structure and function of the body, and is based on the principle that the well-being of an individual depends on the skeleton, muscles, ligaments and connective tissues functioning smoothly together.
Using the principles of sport and exercise science, they incorporate physiological and pathological processes to make sure participants are training and competing safely and provide an immediate response when sport and exercise related injuries occur.
Meet the team...
Inspired to train as an osteopath after receiving excellent treatment for my own physical problems sustained when rowing as a youngster, I try not to think how many years ago that was now. I believe the osteopathic treatment enabled me to regain most of my physical ability to compete in sport.
Why you should choose us
- Longevity and trust – 23 years serving the people of Yarm and surrounding areas
- A highly skilled team – working together with you to improve your wellbeing.
- Experience and reputation – 80% of our clients come from recommendation from other clients
- Its all about you – individual care focusing on you and your personal needs
- You will be treated with care, dignity and honesty
- You will be guided every step along the way
- Prompt access to treatment. Evening appointments available
- Good links with local GP’s and consultants to offer you the best possible care
- Osteopathy treatment costs can often be reclaimed by private insurers.
Years of back pain gone in a couple of weeks, your treatment has really changed my life, thank you again.
After 3 treatments (I had 2 a week) the difference was amazing! I could walk properly for the first time in 6 weeks.
Right on my doorstep, great service and care, can’t recommend you enough.